Your job will be to provide UI designs that consider UX and be able to implement the designs yourself in our applications. You will work closely with our co-founder & CTO to re-think our current products design and help with the conceptualisation and designing of our future products. You will have to be good at UI design, considering UX, developing with HTML and CSS to fully carry out your responsibilities. However if you are weak at one of them our team can always help.
The perfect candidate:
- Has prior experience with CSS, HTML, UX, UI Design and React JSA
- Flare for illustrating and conceptualising visuals
- Has a pragmatic, mature approach: applying adequate solutions to real problemsIs able to take honest productive feedback
- Feels comfortable working on their own without needing feedback every step of the way
- Feels comfortable taking proactive initiatives and also give feedback to colleagues
- Speaks english fluently
Must have experience with:
- UX / UI design
Working at Riverr
Riverr is based out of Singapore. We have an office in Singapore where some of us choose to work out, however we are a remote-first company. Everyone has the option to choose where and how they work, to us location is not important.
We are currently a team of 15, in which 7 of us are developers. We are made up of 5 different nationalities, diversity and open-mindedness are a big part of our culture. Even though we are from different nationalities and located in different countries we put an extra effort in making sure we all get to meet each other physically.
If you would like to hear more about Riverr and think we would be a good match please apply clicking the button below. We look forward to receiving your CV and a link to your Github profile.