Your job will be to provide engineering contributions and technical leadership to your engineering team, to make an impact in the health sector. You will write and contribute code directly, as well as provide technical leadership and guiding engineering decision-making. You will work closely with the CTO on planning the product vision, where you will be responsible for the growth, development, and team management of your reports alongside your individual contributions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Making technical contributions, and providing leadership to a lean, 6 person, team
- Discussing the product road map, its implementation and carrying it out as best as possible with the team
- Establishing practices and tools, alongside the already existing ones, in order to encourage a strong engineering culture and maximise engineering effectiveness and impact
- Sharing your expertise and mentoring other engineers
Requirements of the position include English language fluency and relevant skills. We are looking for a passionate individual who has the following:
- Minimum 5 years of experience using the tools listed below, and also managing a team
- Mandatory skills & knowledge:
SQL and Document based data stores - We primarily deal with SQL, Mongo and ElasticSearch
Azure and AWS - You know how they work and could quickly get up to speed with the architectureOptional skills & knowledge (will be advantageous to have)
Med Tech (FHIR, HL7) - we deal with medical data
Security - You know how secure architecture looks like and how to implement it
Working at Riverr
Riverr is based out of Singapore. We have an office in Singapore where some of us choose to work out, however we are a remote-first company. Everyone has the option to choose where and how they work, to us location is not important.
We are currently a team of 15, in which 7 of us are developers. We are made up of 5 different nationalities, diversity and open-mindedness are a big part of our culture. Even though we are from different nationalities and located in different countries we put an extra effort in making sure we all get to meet each other physically.
If you would like to hear more about Riverr and think we would be a good match please apply clicking the button below. We look forward to receiving your CV and a link to your Github profile.