As our new marketing intern you will be working closely with our Co-founder and CEO. Your tasks will include:
- Monitoring and managing the company’s social media platforms by developing engaging content for social media and adjusting outreach tactics as needed
- Assist with the development of a brand deck, communications materials, including press releases, factsheets and infographics
- Design and develop strategic roadmaps and targeted marketing campaigns and materials
- Developing tools and methods for collecting data such as surveys, opinion polls or questionnaires
- Measuring and analyse consumer satisfaction with products or services using collected data
- Researching consumer opinions and marketing strategies and proposing adjustments to current strategies accordingly
- Creating graphic representations of data and translating complex research into easily readable content for stakeholders and other departments
- Assist with the CRM tool for customer engagement
Requirements of the internship position include English language fluency, good computer, digital and research skills. Basic design capabilities will be an advantage.
We are looking for a passionate individual who is:
- Able to multi-task
- Able to work with tight deadlines and under pressure
- Self-starter who is able to work independently
- Takes ownership and responsibility of tasks given
- Creative problem solver
We have a flat organisation structure and trust everyone to self-organise their own work. We simplify our work processes as much as we can and understand distributed work culture and its challenges.
Working at Riverr
Riverr is based out of Singapore. We have an office in Singapore where some of us choose to work out, however we are a remote-first company. Everyone has the option to choose where and how they work, to us location is not important.
We are currently a team of 15, in which 7 of us are developers. We are made up of 5 different nationalities, diversity and open-mindedness are a big part of our culture. Even though we are from different nationalities and located in different countries we put an extra effort in making sure we all get to meet each other physically.
If you would like to hear more about Riverr and think we would be a good match please apply clicking the button below. We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter.